Ok now that I'm satsified after dinner, I shall present my first formal "train of thought"
From the time of the DBSK lawsuit quest against SME, the question that has been at the back of my mind until now is
Why did HoMin (Yunho and Changmin) stay in SME?
At first, I was really upset due to the fact that HoMin didn't join the other 3 in the lawsuit. If they joined wouldn't DBSK still be together? If they joined they would be all happy coz they can be together. If they joined, we as fans won't have to worry our brains out whether they will disband or not. IF IF IF...... Seriously, I think after half a year of pulling my hair out, crying until my eyes hurt, getting moody for no reason because I was always worrying about DBSK, I finally woke up from my narrow minded IFS. Well what IF there is a reason behind HoMin's decision? What IF HoMin stayed for DBSK's future in the long run? What IF there are things they can't tell us at the moment? I went back to watch their clips, interviews, shows again and realised how foolish I was. You know, sometimes you'll think that it's impossible to fool yourself but it turns out to be easiest thing of all!!
Let's trace our mind back to the time when DBSK told us to not trust everything we hear but only trust what comes from their mouths. They said that there are things which they can't tell us now. The only things I've heard from their mouths are "let's wait" "keep the faith", etc Now after blabbing on for so long, I shall just get into the details.
For those of you who aren't clear about DBSK's relationship.....THEY ARE A FAMILY WHO SPENT 8 YEARS TOGETHER TRAINING, SLEEPING, EATING, LIVING TOGETHER!!!! THEY'VE HAD ARGUMENTS AND CONFLICTS YET THEY MANAGED TO REACH TO THIS POINT. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT HOMIN LOVES SME'S OLD HAGS MORE THAN THEIR OWN BROTHERS??? (If you answered yes, then please, I have nothing more to say to you)
When I calmed down I also began to think: Why is it Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun who stood up against SME, why not Yunho and Changmin?
Many people have said that it's coz of the cosmetic business, it's coz the other two are happy with the contract, but everyone...sit down and think long and hard. Did the thought that it might be their plan from the start come across anyone's mind???
1) I've checked other people's journals, websites and forums and came up with a basic "strength"distribution analysis so please don't hit me if you don't agree completely...^^"
Strength- Compared to others, his dancing is superb. Once in an interview for Mirotic dance moves, interviewer asked "who's the best dancer?" Everyone in the group instantly pointed to Yunho XD
Weakness- Compared to others, his singing probably needs the most improvement.
Strength- Beautiful and powerful vocal range especially for reaching high notes.
Weakness- Dancing compared to others and some other overall aspects need to be improved.
Strength- He's basically the composer of the group. Powerful musicianship in composing.
Weakness- Singing and dancing is "Ok"
Singing is WOW...awesome "rainbow voice" dancing is alright
Pro at both singing and dancing!!!
By Looking at these strengths and weaknesses of each member, we can conclude that it would be a little difficult for SME to produce a powerful independent group just out of HoMin. Whereas, on JYJ's side, it would be more possible for the trio to stand up alone. Thus, the strength distribution can be said to be planned out quite well XD.
2)Why is it Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun who stood out?
The 3 are involved with the cosmetic business where as HoMin aren't. Thus, it would make more sense as the cosmetic incident gives them more of an excuse instead of HoMin who aren't involved. Also, If the trio succeeded in the lawsuit case against SME, it would be easier to help HoMin out but if they don't succeed, because the remaining 2 members are in SME still, SME wouldn't do anything drastic to harm DBSK's existence.
3) Yunho is the leader of DBSK. For him to step out, there would be a stronger impact, a stronger call or appeal. Therefore, he can't easily just make any move because if they succeeded then it would be great, but if theyfailed, the first person SME would aim an attack on would be Yunho. If Yunho collapses, the continuation of DBSK would be at risk. He is basically the pole of DBSK so he needs to calculate his every move carefully. So after discussing this, all 5 members probaby agree that it's not a good idea for Yunho to step out. As everyone already know, Changmin is the youngest and they all said before that they don't want to hurt him the most. In order to protect Changmin, the safest bet would be to leave him with Yunho. Thus, it explains why Yunho and Changmin remained.
4) So many people are complaining that SME is focusing all their energy on destroying JYJ rather than paying attention to HoMin. HRMMMMM I wonder WHY???? Judging from SME's money greed, we would expect them to use HoMin instantly to fill up the spots of the other 3 and earn the money. Until now, Changmin is involved in one drama, Yunho is involved in a musical. Apart from that they aren't making grand concerts, comebacks? why aren't they as busy compared to JYJ?They still have time to play basketball, go see concerts? It seems that they don't have as many promotions....isn't it strange? One explanation would be that SME can't fully trust in HoMin. Why? because HoMin's relationship with JYJ has not changed and SME knows that although HoMin are under SME, their hearts are with JYJ.
5) Why does JYJ hold concerts such as the Thanksgiving in Tokyo Dome and try to expand overseas to America and such? You can say that they need money, but more importantly SME aren't supporting them anymore. Their initial apartment, food, cars have been confiscated. Are they going to just wait until the lawsuit's over to perform. By then, their name would probably have gradually faded and replaced by a new wave of band and artists. Also, they want to tell us fans that they are still fighting. They are trying their best and they can reach fame WITHOUT SME. This is all to comfort us. HoMin can't do this because 1) they probably don't want to promote SME and cause competition with JYJ 2) Under SME, they can't do whatever they want because they don't have the amount of freedom as JYJ. They can't cause big comotion because right now, SME's attitude towards HoMin is one of distrust which is proven by the lack of activities. This means, that the 5 are still together at heart!
The money bit is also important. Notice that JYJ not only earns money from these albums and concerts, but also demanded compensation from SME. The money is important for the future of DBSK. If by a certain time HoMin also leaves, DBSK would have to be stable financially. Look at the example of Shinwha. Eric was rich so he could buy his group out of SME. What about DBSK? They have to start from scratch. In order to stand up alone and independently, the trio must be able to have funds. If they aren't stable, SME will attack them any time.
6) Why hasn't SME striken the last blow yet? I always have this uneasy feeling that underneath all this, they have a bigger plan.
Simple. They are "cooking" us through time. SME is waiting for Cassie to become impatient, to start splitting and dividing between JYJ and HoMin. They are waiting for us to start cursing and fighting each other, creating choas.Be mindful, the first person to strike is the loser. So for our DBSK, we have to be patient and wait. I know it's hard to stay patient coz I'm an impatient person but we have to try and avoid SME's trap...It could be said that once we collapse, the hope for the 5 members will be gone.
DBSK's hope lies in their talent + support from fans. SME's money source doesn't come from DBSK but from US!!!
7) Why did Yunho mention Yoochun in Goong's conference? "I heard that Yoochun had been successful in his drama. I want to be successful like him" I didn't understand at the start. Why all of a sudden? he could have just said that he wanted to be successful so why go to all the trouble to mention Yoochun specifically. This is actually very clever of our leader Yunho XD Yunho always thinks before he says something so he isn't the type of person who would say something without any intention or thoughts. This is the only opportunity for him to mention the trio without getting into trouble by SME who forbids any contact between JYJ and HoMIn. He wants to tell us that their relationship is fine and for us to not worry. But he can't say it specifically because he would be in real trouble. So he took this opportunity which wouldn't cause suspicion from SME to hint to us and hoping that we would get his suggestion.
8) Yunho and Changmin still introduces themselves as DBSK's members. They want to tell us that DBSK still exists and they are there to keep it alive. This is the best they can do, if they say or do anymore then SME would become suspicious. Everyone must have noticed how little HoMin have stated about the lawsuit issue. Even when SME published that document in their name accusing the other 3 they didn't say anything. If they really did write those harsh comments, why weren't they present when SME published it at the conference?? The signatures were totally different from their normal ones (Yunho's signature had a star?? and Changmin signed in Chinese???) I mean seriously, it's either that SME forged their signatures or Yunho and Changmin were forced to sign those papers. The other 3 didn't say anything about this issue either because they're smart enough to figure out that those typed up papers are FAKE = =" Under SME, HoMin can't have any personal attachement so it explains their coldness and silence. JYJ formed this name coz they aren't allowed to use DBSK as it would cause even more trouble from SME so they created a "UNIT" NOT " a "group"
Think about it guys, would all the years together be wiped out by money or lies? The 5 members are stronger than we think so we should worry about ourselves. We don't need to be scared about SME. Why do you think SME are so desparate to get JYJ back and scared of their rising fame? It's because if they don't have DBSK, their income would drop by 40-60% Essentially, a certain amount of control lies in our hands. Lastly, who buys DBSK's album, goes to their concert, supports them, makes them popular? it's USSSSS. To put it bluntly, if no one supported DBSK, they wouldn't be popular right? Therefore, DBSK's future does not base on SME's decision but our decision. SME's existence is based on us, if we don't buy their products, how do they get the money?
All 5 members want us to wait, they said they don't want to disband, they said they want to stay together so why can't we stay together and believe them for once?? "Keep the faith" is the tattoo on Jaejoong and Yoosu's bodies but we don't need those tattoos coz we can carve it into our hearts. CASSIE FIGHTING!!!!
(The outline of the above points are also from a chinese writer)
|| I love her analysis. It makes sense to me. and truly thankful to her. she expressed this quite good. ^^ Because of what she said here, she makes us keep on believing and to stop arguing and fighting with one another. And i truly agree, Cassiopeia needs to be united.We have to keep on supporting them, no matter the situation.Cassies have suffered and cried a lot, it doesn't hurt to wait a bit longer,ne? And above it all,Junsu,Yoochun,Jaejoong,Changmin and Yunho are the one who are suffering and fighting the most. They are fighting for us, so we should do too.Let's fight this together. *LOL*
Personally, i want them to be 5 again, i mean who doesnt?
and i do believe someday somehow they will.maybe not now, but way in the future.But even so, things happen. and if things doesnt go their way *which please god, i hope not*,I will keep on supporting them. and I hope Cassiopeia will keep on supporting them.
When the day comes where 5 of them came back as one,all these sadness will be forgotten and will be replaced with a happiness more than we can imagine.||
Well, it's time to tune in to SEOUL.FM . for DBSK songs. listening to it while studying.hmm. oh well. (:
AND I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SATURDAY! PICNIC AND NARNIA WITH THE AWESOME FOUR! (: